Wissenschaft● Nah am Menschen
Under the motto Science. Close to People, the 68th GMDS Annual Conference will take place from 17.–21.9.2023 on the Bildungscampus in the city of Heilbronn. You are cordially invited to attend!
The manifold scientific activities of the GMDS and its members aim to contribute directly or indirectly to the maintenance or restoration of human health. Take the opportunity to present current research results to a broad professional public and to discuss them intensively! Since interdisciplinarity is a particular strength of the GMDS, interdisciplinary and interdisciplinary contributions of any kind are especially welcome.
The main topics of the conference are
- Analytics in Healthcare
- Education in Health Sciences
- Human Factors in Health Sciences
- International Perspectives on Health
- Precision Medicine and Systems Biology
- Sustainable Technical Systems in Healthcare
In addition, contributions to any GMDS topic are welcome.
The program includes international keynotes, panel discussions on current topics, lectures, tutorials, workshops, poster sessions, system demonstrations and an industry exhibition. German and English language contributions are welcome.
We would be very pleased to welcome you personally in Heilbronn in September.
The members of the Scientific Program Committee (SPC)
Submission & Contribution Types
The GMDS Annual Meeting offers several contribution types.
Submissions will be made through the conference submission platform (Online Registry).
The deadline for full papers is 31-03-2023. For Abstracts, Workshops, Panels and other Special Format the deadline is set to 30-04-2023. All important dates can be found on schedule.
This is how you proceed:
- Register on the platform or log in with the user ID and password you know.
- Click Start — Paper Submissions.
- Select an appropriate theme and topic.
- Under submission type, select the appropriate entry in the list.
- Fill in the mandatory fields title and select the language.
- Laden Sie unter Datei(en) das ausgefüllte Formular hoch.
- Important: The text in the box abstract corresponds to the text that will be published in the conference program. Make a corresponding entry here.
- Declare potential conflicts of interest and ethics vote disclosures.
- Click on Upload and continue with step 2 to proceed.
- After a final check in step 3, you can complete the submission.
In case of technical difficulties or other queries, contact the LOC at the following mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special formats include working group meetings, project groups, task forces, steering committee and technical committee meetings, as well as workshops, discussion panels, BarCamps or other formats.
These submissions are reviewed by the respective department heads. The process is kept lean; quick feedback on acceptance is sought.